"Pain is an invitation for Change.”
- Donny Epstein, D.C.
At Transendance we practice Re-organizational Healing(ROH), helping people to be well and stay well. ROH is a true Wellness paradigm.
"Wellness is not about whether a person has disease. It's about their internal experience of their body, the ability to make constructive healthy choices, and their ability to enjoy life and be well", says Donny Epstein, the "father" of ROH model, and founder and developer of Network Spinal Analysis(NSA)and Somato Respiratory Integration(SRI).
Application of these core modalities(NSA and SRI) help people reorganize the structure of their body and spine, their behaviors, and perceptions about themselves and the world. They help us to heal our wounds and become whole.
Your Spine is the back of your mind, and what you put there, you put in your spine! Instead of working on "changing" the mind, which is not an easy task, we focus on the spine and assist it in releasing and reorganizing the patterns and layers of tension, that hold us back and create stress in the body. So, the shape, tone and position of your Spine, and therefore your Nervous System(your Operating System), determines the shape, tone and position of your Life. It determines every thought, feeling and action we take. When the spine is not one of ease and peace so is life, and if this is your case, it is time to upgrade your Spine and your Operating System! It is time to feel and heal.
1. Each of us has the choice to be restored to a prior minimal, familiar and often comfortable state of health and the choice to raise his or her standard to a new level beyond that which led to the pain, symptom, disease or less resourced state.
2. In any moment, our amount of available energy significantly influences our healing and living and our impact upon others. Experiences, disease, and symptoms exist in a narrow range of available energy. Increasing the available energy allows us to experience a greater range of awareness, health and wellness.
3. The purpose of pain and disease is to interrupt the way one is living - and to fuel development of available energy and greater resourcefulness to draw upon.
4. Our self organizing inborn wisdom is comprised of six Energetic Intelligences that control, regulate and manifest different aspects of our bodies, minds, spirits, and live.
5. When these Intelligences are supplied with enough available energy, spontaneous structural, behavioral and/or perceptual changes occur. This results in higher order health, wellness and resourcefulness both within us and around us.
6. We each have a personal style or way of experiencing events, recalling information and making change. For each of us one WAY is natural and optimal and more effortlessly will provide energy to reorganize to a higher order of reality and healthier experience of the body and life.
7. The Seasons of Wellbeing influence the timing of what is possible for us. Living consistent with the appropriate Season will energize our resourcefulness.
These principles were discovered in the application of and research on Network Spinal Analysis and the application of Somato Respiratory Integration and other Epstein Technologies.
By Donny Epstein
Seven Unifying Principles of Reorganizational Healing
"If you want to change your life, change your spine."
- Donny Epstein, D.C.
Center for Inspired Change